Please click here to show the Japanese version.
1. Lee, W. and T. Naito, i2002), ``Compensation Rule and Investment under Land Taking," Review of Urban and Regional Development Studies, 14, (1) , p.78-p.94. Blackwell.
2. Fukuyama, H. and T. Naito, (2005), ``Industrial Garbage Tax and Environmental Policy Game under a Two-Region Model," Interdisciplinary Information Science, 11, (1), p.35-p.48.
3. Hosoe, M. and T. Naito, (2006), ``Trans-boundary Pollution Transmission and Regional Agglomeration Effects," Papers in Regional Science, vol. 85, (1), p.99-p.120, March, Blackwell.
4. Fukuyama, H. and T. Naito, (2007), ``Unemployment, Trans-boundary Pollution, and Environmental Policy in a Dualistic Economy," Review of Urban and Regional Development Studies, 19, ( 2) , p.154-p.172, Blackwell.
5. Ikazaki, D. and T. Naito, (2008), ``Population, Technological Conversion, and Optimal Environmental Policy," The Annals of Regional Science, 42, (3), p.705-p.724, Springer.
6. Ikazaki, D. and T. Naito, (2009), ``Optimal Environmental and Industrial Policies: and Imperfect Agglomeration Effects," Regional Science Policy and Practice, 1, (2), p.141 - p.157, Blackwell.
7. Naito, T. and H. Ogawa, (2009), ``Direct versus Indirect Environmental Regulation in a Partially Privatized Mixed Duopoly," Environmental Economics and Policy Studies, 10, 2-4, p.87-p.100, Springer (Note that PDF is proof version)
8. Naito, T. (2010), ``Regional Agglomeration and Transfer of Pollution Technology under the presence of Transboundary Pollution," Regional Science Policy and Practice, 2, (2), p.154-p.175 . Blackwell.
9. Naito, T. (2012), ``Urban-rural Migration, Unemployment, and Privatization: A synthesis of Harris-Todaro Model and a Mixed Duopoly,h Letters in Spatial and Resource SciencesC 5, p.85-p.74.@Springer.
10. Naito, T. (2013), ``Privatization of Public Firms and Urban Unemployment in an Integrated Economy,h@Review of Urban and Regional Development Studies,@25, (2), p.93-106.
11. Naito T. and T. Omori, (2014), gCan Urban Pollution Shrink Rural Districts?,h Letters in Spatial and Resource SciencesC7, pp.73-83.
12. Naito, T. (2015), ``Urban Unemployment, Privatization Policy, and a Differentiated Mixed Oligopoly,h Sustainable Growth and Development in a Regional Economy, ch.9. pp.131-148
13. Kitaura, K. T. Naito, and T. Omori, (2015), gTreat the Earth: Natural Environment, Fertility, and Government in an Overlapping Generations Economyh, Studies in Applied Economics, 8, pp.1-13.
15. Naito, T. and T. Omori, (2017), ``Aging and Urban Agglomeration under a Multi-regional Overlapping Generations Model,h Review of Urban and Regional Development Studies, 29, (2), pp.135–150.
16. Naito, T., D. Ikazaki, and T. Omori (2017), ``Precautionary public health, ageing and urban agglomeration,h Asia-Pacific Journal of Regional Science, 1, (2), pp 655–669.
17. Lee, K., W. Lee, and T. Naito, (2017), ``The Effects of Mixed Oligopoly and Emission Taxes on the market and Environment,h Korean Economic Review, 33C(2). pp.267-294.
18. Kawasaki, A. and T. Naito, (2019),``Partial Privatization under Asymmetric Multi-market Competition,h Review of Urban and Regional Development Studies, 31, (1-2), pp.60–76.
19. Hashimoto, H. and T. Naito, (2021),`` Urbanization, Waitlisted Children, and Childcare Support in a Two-Region Overlapping Generations Model,h Regional Science Policy and Practice, 13(3), pp.1068-1089.
20. Naito, T. and H. Ogawa, (2022),`` COVID-19, Self-restraint at home, and pregnancy: Evidence from Japan,h Applied Economics LettersC29(13), pp.1234-1237.
21. Hashimoto, H. and T. Naito, (2023)@``Does an urban childcare policy improve the nurturing environment in a city?", Asia-Pacific Journal of Regional Science, forthcoming.
As for other books or papers, please see the Japanese version.